martes, 19 de abril de 2016

2º entry: CONCERT

One of my favorite concerts is also one of the first concerts I have ever been to. I was still in secondary school, I believe I was 16 but I don’t actually remember, and it was in Concepción, my natal city.
The artist performing was Yann Tiersen, a French musician. The genre of his music is call “minimalist”, he plays lots of instruments like the violin, piano, guitar, melodica, accordion and much more, oh! He also sings. I knew about him because he had been part of the soundtrack of many films, the most recognized: Amelié, so there for I started exploring the rest of his albums.
I found out about the concert less than a week before so I immediately tell my best friend and we went running to buy the tickets. Few people knew Yann Tiersen was coming to Concepción so when we arrive to the place everything was very calm. The stage was small; you could see the band right in front of you and walk around without problems.
The concert was perfect, it started right on time, the band talked to the audience directly and the songs sound exactly like the album. Once it was over, me and my friend get out, while standing outside we saw all the band also getting out of the place to smoke a cigarette, they were just sharing with us and the rest of the fans. So cool.

That is why I would say is one of my favorite concert, everything was better and better, from the top to the end.


2 comentarios:

  1. how lucky you are! My favorite composer is John Williams, I hope to see him someday :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I hate Amelie but I love Yann Tiersen. What a skilled musician!

    ResponderEliminar